Then this afternoon he was crawling(yes he's crawling now) in the kitchen and all of the sudden we hear him let out this gigantic scream! He just thought he slipped but after a few minutes we noticed his lip looked a bit swollen. He had slipped alright...and bit his upper lip...notice the picture above.
Teigan has become facinated with computer games on PBS Kids. And Sawyer has become facinated with the compter screen. Now that he's crawling there's no stopping him.

We had a chance to go camping at Sand Hollow as one last shebang before Steve started back to school. It was really nice. T had a lot of fun playing in the sand.


Of course we had fun playing with T's hair. She's looking more grown up every day.


We got to go to Duck Creek at the end of July for the Cooper reunion. T, once again, had a lot of fun in the dirt and playing with the abundance of little kids! She was in total heaven!

Sawyer had fun in the dirt too. And he found some new cousins that he thought were a blast.

He also enjoyed just hanging out in the stroller.

And I've enjoyed being crafty. I had the opportunity to go to a friend's baby shower and I thought it would be nice to try something different. So I made some onesie/washcloth cupcakes with socks and the "strawberries" in the middle.

I also tried some recieving blanket lollipops. They turned out so much better than I thought they would.
Thus far...August has turned out to be quite eventful. I can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks have in store and if they will follow suit ;)




The cupcakes and lollipops are SO cute! You make some of the cutest stuff!!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! So, sorry about the whole play date thing at jumping jacks. Brian's fam was in town and they asked was I was doing and then just showed up there out of the blue. We need to do more play dates though!!
ReplyDelete