Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Preserving Memories

I've never been that great at journaling.  I even have a journal that spans 4 years!  So I thought that I'd start journaling for my kids; I bought them each their own journals and write in them at least 4 times a week.  I try to write down at least one memory from that day so that they'll have something when they're grown that's especially for them.  I've been really good at that.

I started this blog as a sort of "family journal" and I haven't been good at all!  I don't know why!  I think that it might have something to do with the fact that I feel obligated to add pictures to every post.  I so if I don't have any then I don't post.  I don't know.  It's a little crazy, but I'm working on it.  It's funny because I want to keep this for a record to be printed and made into a book for us to have but I find that when I'm really good and posting once a week or so, it seems to be taking away from family time.  Then I think," I'll just do it after they've gone to bed".  Yeah right!  Who am I kidding, after they go to bed its my time to relax.  And the last thing I want to do is blog!  Arg!  It's such a viscous cycle!  So.  I'm trying to reorganize my life so that every day I can get the things I need and want done.  We shall see what happens.  I might just have a break down and start rambling on and on...kind of like I'm doing right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...