Does any one else out there with more than one kid feel like their lives are completely and utterly CAOTIC sometimes? Oh my goodness! I don't know if it's because I'm trying to get over a cold/infection (that I've had since just after Christmas) or what but I do know that I feel like I'm going crazy!! Arg!
Don't get me wrong, I love my kids more than anything! I love playing with them and seeing that wide-eyed look they have first thing in the morning. It's just at the end of the day I feel thin and the sound of their loud playing noises grind on my ears like fingernails on a chalkboard. I'm reading over this and I sound HORRIBLE!! This isn't the mom that I want to be! I feel terrible! I just need to figure a good child "detox" so that I can come back refreshed and recharged. I really think that's what I need...any suggestions? PLEASE!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Call me!! We'll go play at the park-I think everybody's getting a little bit of cabin fever lately ;)
ReplyDelete