Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Ok. So we had an F.H.E. on New Year's Resolutions last week and it was so wonderful. Here's why...we all talked about the things that we wanted to accomplish but then we discussed how we would go about it. It was such a help having other people there giving my their opinion on how they would do it and it really got me excited for this! Here's a few of the things on my list:

1. Attend the temple once a month (I know I should be doing that already but it's hard!) We actually set it up for every second Friday and we're going to go with another couple to keep us from skipping out!

2. Eat healthier! It's not that bad, especially since I got the most wonderful cookbook called "Deceptivley Delicious"! I totally recommend this to everybody!

3. This one may sound silly but...I'm totally going to try and get Zumba certified this year. Not to actually teach it but just to say that I'm certified! I love Zumba! I've been having withdrawls because I haven't been since before Christmas (I've been sick ok!). But I seriously have gotten results from it! I actually tried some skinny jeans on...and they were a size 7/8!!!!! I can't remember when I was that size!!

4. Start a design blog. The credit for this one goes to April. She's the one that suggested it. I thought,"Why not?" So I am! Go check it out at www.paintandheels.blogspot.com Let me know what you think...participate!


I'm super excited about the new year! I hope you all are too! Let's get out there and do something awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...