-She knows her ABC's and can identify the sounds to most of them!
-She totally knows how to play the games on PBS Kids and loves them. Her favorite being Sid the Science Kid's Killing the Virus with the anitbodies (what!?)
-She can almost brush her teeth all by herself.
-If I'm trying to get her to do something that she doesn't want to do then she tells me that it's not in her story (Super Why)!
These are just a few of the things that she's doing currently. I could go on and on but these are my favorites. I am so blessed to have her in my life and in my family! She is a great big sister and such a cute girl! I also get the privilage to watch her in Primary...and it's so fun (when she decides to sit with her class and not me).








No comments:
Post a Comment