*SIDE NOTE* I've decided to put text on the pictures for safety reasons...I'm a bit paranoid ;)

T wanted a castle cake...so I searched and searched for ideas and finally came across this one. It took some effort but I loved the way it turned out! And, "yes", I would totally do it again!

T was super excited to dressup. Everybody was so dang cute! We decided to put mustaches on the boys and give them swords too...it was ok...no one was hitting or poking eyes out *)

I wanted to do some fun decorations this year too. But I didn't really want to spend lots of money on them either. I got all the tissue paper at the dollar store (spending a total of $2). Then everything I needed to hang them at Michael's. I spent about $5 for everything for these pom poms! They were super easy to put together too!

For a game I thought it'd be fun to do a version for Pin the Fire on the Donkey. So we did Pin the Tail on the Dragon! Super fun AND super inexpensive to make! The kids loved it!

T loved the presents (I mean what kid doesn't, right?). She really liked this fun Princess book that she got; you can mix and match the different princesses and thier stories. It's really neat.

I think everyone had a good time. I sure did!

T did great at blowing out her candles this year (of course since there were candles on two levels of the cake she got help from her friend).

She was very excited about having the top part too *)
All in all T had a great party. It was a lot of fun putting it together too; like I said, I really think that I had more fun than she did :) I still can't believe that my little girl is 4!!! I loe watching her grow and get smarter every day! We love her to bits!




SOOO cute. I love the cake!
ReplyDeleteHey!! Cute new blog! (looks like I'm a bit late, huh?) You are SO talented, I love the crafts you do and your photography and everything! Ps. Tiegan is so darling.
ReplyDelete