I am finding it harder and harder to believe that my baby boy is getting closer to 2! It went by fast with T but having a second baby makes it go by even FASTER. I have started keeping a journal for each one of them so that I can write down little things that they do every day so that I can remember them. I just try so hard to soak up everything that they do!! I feel like with Sawyer, things have gone by too quickly.
Some of the new things that he's been doing lately include...
-Responding approapriately to questions...i.e. "yeah" or shaking his head no.
-He can and will say "candy"...especialy if he sees some!
-He thinks he's bigger than he actually is. He tries to ride T's bike all the time and tries to wrestle her to the ground.
-Any time he has something with wheels he will make car noises.
-Loves to say hi to everyone!
-Loves water in any form. He's just discovered the magic of taking showers!
-He totally lives up to the boy sterio type! He climbs everything, always goes for the trucks and cars, goes for the bikes every time we're outside, you name it!
He is just such a joy to have around! We love his personality so much and the jokester that he's becoming. Well any way, here are some pictures that I snapped while up at my parent's cabin in Duck Creek. These were meant to be his 18 month pictures...but 20 months is close (wink).
*Side Note*
To include T into this...the other day she was outside playing when I heard her crying. I ran outside as she was running home. (This is where my awesome Mothering instincts come in) I noticed that her clothes didn't look right. Her shorts didn't look normal. As she got closer I realized that there were buttons on the inside seam. They were in fact Sawyer's pants! 12-18 month pants!!! Not only did they fit here legs but they fit her waist! They weren't even too tight!! What the heck! It tool a lot of convincing untill she accepted the fact that they weren't hers. Silly girl!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment