Monday, September 26, 2011

Football Season!


Well...our T has started sports.  This is something that we've talked about and want for all our kids; to experience sports.  She wanted to so soccer with her best friend, so we are giving it a try.  Her first game was so fun!  She played as well as she could and ran as fast as she can.  She did her very best and it was priceless!



This is T  the morning of her first game.  She looked so darn cute!  Her uniform is WAY too big, but it makes everything so much better!


Number 5!



Doin' some pre-game stretches with the team mates.


Very first soccer practice.


We got to go to our first football game a couple of weeks ago.  It was Desert Hills Homecoming...and it was so much fun!  I LOVE going to football games!  I love watching the people.  I know that sounds funny since I'm at a football game.  I should be watching the game but I find people watching way more entertaining!  People are so funny!


We had a really fun time.  To tell the complete truth...it was very frustrating getting to the game.  And once we got there our kids were all over the place!  T had one sip of her drink and then spilled it all over the bench behind us.  We just couldn't keep the food in our laps at all!  After the drink, it was the M&Ms, the fries, etc.  But the thing that made our night the best was that at halftime, the Homecoming Royalty was lined up and were starting to be announced when two streakers ran the ENTIRE field!  Oh my, it was hilarious!  Their timing as genius!  Luckily, T didn't see anything but thier bums...from a very far distance.  It could have been much worse!

SO...we are just having fun with all of our football fun!

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to finally be able to just go sit and laugh at all the other parents with young children. ;) I love the pic with T and her teammates with their arms around each other. I, too, love to people watch. Yeah sports!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...