I know that we are still a week away from Halloween but I am already thinking of fun ideas for Christmas (it's a weakness). I've started to compile ideas for crafts, foods, decorating, and pictures on Pinterest and I am in L.O.V.E.!
I've really been working on my Photoshop stuff; pushing myself to learn more things. I've gotten by for a while with the same old "ticks" but I finally realize that I really do need to learn more since half of the stuff on there I don't know how to use. So today I sat down and played around with some fun new ideas and this is what I came up with...
It's a bit vintage{y}...and I LOVE it! I am really excited about this year's pictures and cards! I've got a lot of ideas buzzing around in my head!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment