Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Am I Getting Older?...Or My Kids???

First off...sorry for the pictures being sideways.  I can't figure out how to rotate them (so if you do...let me know please!)

Well today has been a roller coaster.  Teigan decided a couple of days ago that she wanted her hair short.  I told her that we had to wait until after Halloween since she needed the long hair for her costume.  Well, here we are the day after and the first thing she told me this morning was, "Mom.  Today is my haircut!"  So...with A LOT of anxiety, I took her after dance class.

BEFORE:


AFTER:



I was SO NERVOUS when we went in, but as they continued to cut I started seeing how darling it was going to be.  And I LOVE it!  Teigan really loves it too!  The down side is that I lost my little girl...she's a big girl now.

1 comment:

  1. So darling, but it does make her look older. Its hard to let them grow up. (Not that we have a choice.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...