Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

Halloween was super fun for me this year!  We got to do a lot of fun things with our kids.  We took them to a local farm that does a bunch of fun activities during Halloween.  They had a witch painting the kids' faces...for FREE!  I thought the kiddos might get a bit nervous, but they didn't!



Teigan rode the horse again this year.  Sawyer wanted to too but I didn't think that was a good idea...maybe next year.  :)


We had our ward Trunk-or-Treat...and it was a blast!  Instead of games in different rooms, they had a family photo area, then outside on the grass they had a dj all set up with lights and everything!  It was just a big dance party all night long!  It was great!  Teigan loved it, Sawyer, not so much.


Teigan, after much debate, decided on Rainbow Brite this year!  I was so excited to put that costume together!!  And it turned out AWESOME!!  She looked just like her!!!  And I had a blast putting it together! For my costume, I just wore my wedding slip and pinned a bunch of fabric into a make-shift dress.  I'm lazy like that! haha!


After the ward party, we carved pumpkins.  Teigan was no into the pumpkin insides.  As if you couldn't tell...


We thought letting Sawyer paint a pumpkin would be a good idea.  Turns out her really likes the taste of paint.


We did a bunch of fun activities too.  We made construction paper jack-o-lanterns.



Halloween was a BLAST!


My little Rainbow Brite!

Sawyer made such a cute little pirate!  He loved hitting the other kids with his sword...of course.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome Halloween, I love the rainbow bright costume! great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...