Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The First Time

Geez I can't believe that it's already half way through June!!  Where has the time gone?!  My days seem to mesh together some times.

*Disclosure*  There are A LOT of photos headed your way...

Let's see...where to start?  At the end of May I had my 10 year high school reunion!  That was weird.  It was fun to see some friends that I don't get to see often.  But I don't feel like it's been that long since high school!  I guess I just don't want to realize it.

On the same day as my reunion my family loaded up and drove down to Mesquite for my Aunt Luanne's 80th birthday party!  She is the nicest lady!  I love listening to her stories and watching her and my dad and their other 2 sister's talk about "old times".  It was fun to see all my cousins too; its been a VERY long time since I've seen some of them in fact.

The next day we loaded up, again, to start our trek to Disneyland!  Oh I was so excited!  Steve and I started a little earlier than the rest of my family so that we could stop in Vegas at the Disney Store to pick up some souvenirs for half the price!  We made pretty good time too.  We made it to Anaheim by 4 in the afternoon!

It was all the kid's first time to Disneyland so they each got a fun pin that they got to wear all day!  The first thing we saw when we walked to Main Street USA was the White Rabbit, Alice, and The Mad Hatter!  Teigan and Sawyer loved it!  Sawyer LOVED the Dumbo ride!  He made me a little sick actually.  He kept going up and down as fast as he could!  Oye!

We got to take Teigan to Ariel's Grotto for lunch with the Princesses.  She loved it!  She got so excited each time a new princess was introduced!  The food was ok, nothing special.  But the dessert...that was awesome!  They has a white choc. sea shell, brownies, macaroons, etc.!  Yummy!

We spent 3 glorious days there and I already want to go back!  There was just so much we didn't get to see or do!



































































1 comment:

  1. How fun!! My favorite pic is the one where Sawyer is dancing with Phineas and Ferb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...