Saturday, September 18, 2010

Frustration!!

So it's been a week since I had my "medical marval" and I feel right as rain. I'm still waiting for the insicions (i'm not wanting to spell correctly tonight) to completely heal and it's driving me CRAZY!!! I've never experienced something like this where I feel 100% but because of some glorified bandaids I can't do some of the things that I would normally do! The thing that I hate the most is that I'm on the benches for ZUMBA!!!!!! That has seriously become my outlet! It was the best thing for me; to be able to go and sweat and dance and punch air...getting any and all stress off my back. You never realize how important something can be until it is all of the sudden gone!!

Well, that's my soapbox for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...