T has been wanting to help me cook everything lately. This afternoon it was "macrionie and cheese". I L.O.V.E. this girl!
Sawyer is so funny. He's got his own quirky little things he does. One of them is crawling around with T's Polly Pocket in his mouth. The other is crawling around holding rocks in his mouth.
T loves posing for pictures. The other night she was giving Steve a hug and saw that I was looking and said,"Mom. Take a picture."
I celebrated my birthday last week and T got to choose the cake. It was of course no surprise when she came home with a pink Hello Kitty cake. It WAS delicious!
I didn't even realize that T was making this hand sign until after I took the picture. Silly girl!
Sawyer loves to follow T around all the time. He tries to keep up with everything she does. The other afternoon T was drinking her drink and Sawyer crawled over with his sippy cup and mimmicked everything she did. It was so cute!
I love these kids and I feel so blessed to have them in my life! They do the best things!




I miss seeing Ts huge smile at church. Cute post.
ReplyDelete