Last night T had her dance recital. It was so fun to have some girl time getting ready; putting on make-up and fixing her hair. We had a great time. She looked so cute too! She did her best and that's what makes it all worth while.
She's getting so big; I can't believe it! I'm constantly blown away by the things she comes up with; but yesterday she nearly gave me a heart attack! She came out of the bathroom and said,
"Mom. I have a hypothesis."
"Really? What?" (As I'm thinking..."hypothesis!?)
"I think that my pee is made out of water cause that's what it looks like."
"You're right! T...what does hypothesis mean?"
"It's a question you can test."
So not only does my 4 year old know HOW to use hypothesis in a sentence correctly but she totally knows what it means!!! I know that she learned it from Dinosaur Train but for her to actually apply it into real life is so amazing to me! I really think that she's going to give me a run for my $. I have no doubt that she's going to be WAY smarter than me by the time she's oh...12!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment