The last couple of days have been really fun! We've all been terribly sick for the last week and now that we're pretty much over it and the weather has been so wonderful, we took advantage of being outside. It really made it easier since Steve got me an early Mother's Day present...I got a really fun light yellow retro glider for outside! I love it so much!!! Sawayer's actually sitting in it in the picture below.
We played with bubbles and spray bottles...oh it was wonderful! I even hooked up a fun water toy that sprays water so that the kids could cool off. It was so nice! It was so much fun watching them play! We even brought lunch out so that we could play longer. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it! Have I said that already? Aw!
Then the other day Teigan came downstairs with her play stools. She was playing pretty quietly fora while and then she said,
"Look Mom, I'm a lizard!"
"Wow! You look great!"
"Yeah. I'm gamafloshed so that you can't see me in the trees."
"Well, you look fantastic!"
I am constantly amazed at the things she says! She never fails to amaze me everyday with something new. It blows me away!
On a side note: Mother's Day is tomorrow! And can I just say that I LOVE being a Mom?! Seriously! We had a great time tonight laying on the bed while T and Sawyer jumped and had ball! I just loved watching Teigan giggle when Sawyer tried to jump but all he could do was squat and straighten his legs. It brings me so much joy watching them play together. It brings such a feeling of love and peace in our home...THEY bring so much joy in our home! I can't imagine my life without these two beautiful spirits here. They push me to be a better person every day, and I will be forever grateful to Heavenly Father for giving me these sweet spirits.
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!




No comments:
Post a Comment