Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Family Pictures!

Oh how I love having family pictures taken!  I really think that I'm addicted.  Seriously!  I have them done every Spring/Summer and then again in the Fall.  But I can't help it, our Photographer is amazing and is always such a good sport!  Plus I think that I don't want to miss out on capturing as much of my kids' childhood as possible!

This year I wanted to do something with a lot of color and that felt really Summer time and vintage.  I made the pompoms for T's birthday in February and saved them.  Steve spray painted his bike yellow for me...what a good sport!  I love him!  Then I made my dress and used some left overs to make Sawyer's bow tie.  I L.O.V.E the way they turned out.  They're so bright and colorful!  Yeah for Summer!






More will come since I wasn't able to upload all the ones that I wanted.  So I hope you're all ok with more pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...